Ready to eat meals – Are they the thing of the future?
Out of my habit of trying various things I recently tried out few ready to eat mixes form Bloombiz Food and here is how it turned out for me. I wasn’t very skeptical before trying the food but experienced it otherwise.
Dishes tried: Punjabi Chole, Veg. Kurma and Green Peas Masala.
Method of cooking used: Emptied the packet into the vessel directly and heated it on the stove.
You can also microwave or keep the packet in the boiling water until the content gets hot.
My take on the food:
- It was easy to cook and didn’t take much time.
- The Punjabi Chole felt better out of all the three dishes
- Only the Punjabi Chole and Green Peas Masala looked very appetizing the Veg. Kurma had veggies which became overcooked.
- The taste overall was average
- Too much oil supposedly used to keep the food from spoiling
- The cost on average is about Rs.110-Rs.130/-
- Well, I might buy them only in cases where I have no access to Indian food and not on a regular basis.
That was my opinion, however, one could try for itself as every person has different taste levels.